Tracking your hours
You can find your timesheet at mycuinfo.com > CU Resources > My Leave.
- To record your time, click on the day and enter the hours you worked.
- Make sure that for the “Reporting to” field you select Nathan Schneider as the supervisor if he isn't already selected.
- For the “Earnings Code” field select “Student Hourly.”
- For the “Status” field select “Mark as Worked.”
To submit your hours:
- Timesheets are submitted on a bi-weekly basis and must be submitted by the Saturday before the end of the pay period.
- To locate your timesheet: click the “Timesheet” tab at the top of the MyLeave webpage.
- You will be able to see the total hours you worked during the pay period here.
- Scroll to the bottom, check the agreement boxes, and hit the “Submit Timesheet” button.
- You should receive an email confirming that you submitted your timesheet, and another email once it is approved by Nathan.